|Noon||Registration Opens for Pre-Registered Spectators and Competitors. No on-site registration for Country/Western event competitors – Deadline is Wednesday, April 22.(NOTE: Saturday day Night Swing/Hustle/Salsa competitors may register up to 7:00 P.M. Saturday – Must have at least a $25.00 Saturday Pass.)All Judges will meet 15 minutes prior to each session|
|3:00 P.M.||WORKSHOPS – taught by Instructors from many different states begin. There will be 2-3 workshops going on at the same time. Take advantage of these workshops because these are some of the best and friendliest Instructors in the Nation. You won’t want to miss any of them!|
NOTE! Registration closing times:
- Country/Western Competition Closes Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- Swing/Hustle/Salsa competitors – 7:00 P.M. Saturday 25, 2015
- Jack & Jill May register up to competition time Friday night.
Friday Spectator Passes:
- A Friday “All Day Spectator pass” is available for $25/person in advance ($35 after April 10th) & includes all ‘free’ workshops PLUS Friday evening’s activities.
- Friday ‘Evening Pass Only’ (after 6pm) is $10.00/person in advance ($15 after April 10th).
|3:00 P.M.||WORKSHOPS BEGIN – Main Ballroom Opens at 5:00|
|5:00 P.M.||Hayride Crawfish Boil|
|7:00 P.M.||Contestants Meeting (All Pro-Am ) – Ball Room NOTE: All Judges Meetings 15 minutes before each session.|
|7:30 P.M.||Warm-up Music for Int. & Adv. Pro-Am & Pro Pro (INCLUDES OPEN)|
|8:00 P.M.||Intermediate & Advanced Pro-Am and PRO PRO Competition including OPEN DIVISION|
|10:00 P.M.||Jack & Jill Competition|
|10:30 P.M.||Party Time|